Monday, October 13, 2008

Learning to Blog

I have admired the blogs of others, in particular those of my friends Maven and Angelnina. While I have no expectations of ever being as computer-fluent at these two wonderful and creative women, I would like to join in on the fun of blogging.



I may have a few things to say from time to time.

Right now, I am thinking about the most recent good book I read and the last new recipe I tried. I'm also excited about the Halloween costume I put together from visits to two of my favorite thrift stores.



Let's see what this looks like when I hit "save now" ----

OK, nothing happened that I could see. I had to search around to find this post again, and now I see that I need to hit "publish post" in order for this to actually appear on my page.

Please be patient with my baby steps!

2 comments:

Angelnina said...

You're doing great!
I am still learning as I go :)

Lyndsay Wells said...

Don't hesitate to ask for anything. If you're not sure of something and I can help in any way, let me know.

Your blog is looking great.